Monday 2 February 2009

Kicking The Ass out of racing

After reading a forum post on pit building I started to see what I could do to improve my cockpit and racing experience.Reading the post about motion pads and sound sensors it soon came apparent we were in the realms of fantasy with the costs these can occur it then hit me "Buttkicker"
Coming from a flightsim back ground I had a buttkicker for my flightsim rig.Now all I had to do was adapt it for my Evo Playseat,Back to the forums for some inspiration and bingo it had already been done.A slight modification to fit the Buttkicker clamp to the base of the seat and onto the track for a test.What can I say as a race friend of mine would say "Its the Bollocks" every small bump you can feel and running the rumble strips at the corners really does hurt.This has taken my cockpit setup to another level and improved the racing experience even more.
So if your looking to improve your racing experience its the way to go.Stay tuned for my next addon, you know there's bound to be one.





No comments:

Post a Comment