Sunday 4 January 2009

Hello Race Fans

Welcome to Chequered Flag, the home of all things racing.From real world motor sport to the virtual world of motor simming, you will be able to see whats happening around the world.My name is Nick Carnell I live in the UK and I'm a big fan of all motor sport's and with this blog hope to spread the interest in a great hobby and sport.The thing that got me into motor sport was going to the RAC rally as a youngster and seeing these beautiful cars flying past me at what seemed to be light speed,from there watching F1 on the telly I found my true passion in the world of fast cars.
Then came the Internet and the marvels of online gaming, from there it has seen a massive rise in virtual racing.Everything from World wide leagues to fun racing, whether your driving a state of the art F1 car or a go-kart it doesn't matter it's great fun go on give it a try.As part of a online clan for many years which has evolved and plays quite a few different genre's of games [AnE] has moved into the world of virtual motor sport.It has members from all over the world coming from different walks of life,bus drivers, firemen, farmers, telecoms engineers, bankers, policeman and even a nurse to name just a few.
Please stop by and visit us again there will be regular updates on league racing and all the fun stuff to.
Thanks again

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment